We have a number of lovely activities taking place at the pre school this term. Some are for current pre school children only, and some are open to all.
- Tuesday 9th October: Cake sale – current pre school children and parents / carers only.
- Wednesday 17th October: International Evening 4.30pm-6.30pm This event is for current pre school children, friends and parents/carers only. International Evening is organised to welcome all the families to the Pre-School and to get to know each other. It is a good opportunity to celebrate each of our families’ cultures. Bring food from your own country to share, non-alcoholic drinks, music and
flags. You can also dress up in your national costume or the colour of your country’s flag.
- Friday 16th November: 4.30pm-6.30pm Winter Disco – join us for dancing, games, food and fun! Everyone welcome.
- Tuesday 27th November: 3.15pm-6pm Pottery Cafe – join us at the pre school to create some festive pottery, perfect for presents and gifts. Everyone welcome.
- Tuesday 4th December: 1.30pm Nativity play – current pre school children and parents / carers only.
- Saturday 8th December: Christmas Fair – everyone welcome.
- Thursday 20th December: Last day and Christmas Party for current preschool children and parents / carers.
Please see our FaceBook page for details of fundraising events which are open to all.